Makeup Free Monday is hosted by The Beauty Bean as an initiative for women to celebrate real beauty. I love makeup almost as much as I love shoes but I also like encouraging women to embrace their natural beauty. Confidence is beautiful, makeup is the enhancer.
Monday Mingle is hosted by Jenn at Eighty MPH Mom. If you’d like to participate, simply create a short vlog in which you answer the questions and then hit up the linky. Don’t forget to grab the badge and leave some comment love for your fellow participants. After all, isn’t that what mingling is all about?
This week’s questions are:
1. What were your childhood pets and their names?
2. Favorite cartoon or comic as a kid?
3. What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Next week’s questions are:
1. What animal or bug are you completely terrified of?
2. How many cousins do you have?
3. What state are most of your relatives located in? How often do you see them?
To participate in Shoe Style Saturday, all you have to do is:
- take a picture of your shoes
- post them to your blog
- hit the link
- leave a comment
- visit other participants
So, come on and show me your femme fatale flats, those sexy stilettos and pin~up peep toes, yes, even your racy runners.
Thank you to Ana at The Artistry Collective for giving me The Versatile Blogger Award, I really do appreciate it. In the spirit of paying it forward, here are some blogs that I think you should check out:
1. Avid Accents: My Style Blog ~ She’s thrifty, fashionable and crafty, gotta love that.
2. The Chicest Geek ~ Great mix of fashion, motherhood and geek.
3. House Unseen. Life Unwritten. ~ Dweej will have you holding your sides, she’s so darned funny.
4. Little Tech Girl ~ Great blend of techno~geek with fashion thrown in for fun.
5. Momma Go Round ~ Nina is 1 part fashion inspiration and 2 parts spunk, so much fun.
I don’t know if y’all have heard about the Psychology Today article that states that black women are less attractive than white women, but if you haven’t, give me a few minutes and I’ll let you know the deal…
Click here to read the post.