As the blogger and photographer behind Living Outside the Stacks, I independently select and write about stuff I love and things I think you’ll enjoy too. Living Outside the Stacks has affiliate and advertising partnerships so I get revenue from sharing this content and from your purchase. Thank you for your support.
THE AGELESS STYLE LINKUP
Hi, welcome to the Ageless Style Linkup. The linkup runs the first Tuesday of each month and features 10 women over the age of 40 styling an outfit based on one theme, and, because we’re all so different, each theme interpretation is different. Each month, one of the co-hosts invites a guest co-host to join us for the linkup. Our goal is to show you that style is ageless…
This month’s theme is all about breaking the fashion rules. And, honest to goodness, I didn’t know that I’d broken so many but it makes sense. I’ve always been a rule breaker. Anyway, I’m sharing all of my broken rules looks down below…
No sheer materials.
No leggings as pants.
No funky jewelry.
No cheap tees.
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts…
Click here to see the inspiration piece and to get all the details.
Now go play in your closet,
For more stylish inspiration, check out the following linkups:
Where I Co-host
- Ageless Style – Ten women, over the age of forty, prove that style is ageless. First Tuesday of the month.
- Fab Forties – Six bloggers, over the age of forty, show they’re still fabulously fashionable. First Monday of the month.
- Style Imitating Art – Style inspired by pieces of art. Every other week.
- Not Dead Yet Style – Visible Monday
- Not Dressed as a Lamb – I’ll Wear What I Like
- Elegance and Mommyhood – Thursday Moda
- A Pocketful of Polka Dots – Fabulous Friday
- Nancy’s Fashion Style – Fancy Friday