This week it’s all about the shoes. Specifically, the sandals. I absolutely adore these bejeweled babies. They make me feel feminine and funky at the same time. They can be dressed up with slacks and white top or dressed down with maxi skirt and tank.
This week I chose to pair them with a simple white eyelet skirt and turquoise button down blouse. Simple yet chic. With just a hint of funk.
Electric blue toes and big ol’ jewels.
Just perfect for the summer.
What are you wearing on your feet?
I’m linking up with:
- Dear Abbyleigh ~ Dress for the Day: Clothes can affect your mood; dress for the day you want to have, not the day that’s having you
- Kiwi Womens Style ~ Wardrobe Wednesday: Sharing handmade and store bought clothes along with tips and tricks
- Lena B, Actually ~ Passion for Fashion: Whether you’re single in the city or a stay at home mom from the country… we all have a passion for fashion
- The Pleated Poppy ~ What I Wore Wednesday: Encouraging ladies everywhere to forgo sweats and yoga pants for fashionable looks
- Suburbs Mama ~ What We Wore: A linky party to share “What We Wore”
- Through the Eyes of the Mrs. ~ Passion for Fashion: Whether you’re single in the city or a stay at home mom from the country… we all have a passion for fashion
Please check them out for more fashion inspiration.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin