Tell me the truth, isn’t that coffee mug quite possibly one of the cutest things you’ve ever seen? When I first saw her at Starbucks, my coffee lovin’ heart was all I die! Between the tutu, the stripes, and the bow tie, I was done. Seriously, look at her. How could I not bring her home with me?
I remember reading an article once where a designer said something along the lines of stripes should be a part of every outfit. A few years ago I would’ve disagreed based solely on the argument that stripes make me look wide. Now, I see them as a fun addition to my closet. And I’m so over the fat talk. Paired with solids, stripes add interest to an outfit. And up against another pattern such as florals, stripes scream whimsy.
What’s your favorite pattern?
I’m linking up with:
- ColorBlind ~ Thrifters Anonymous: Share your thrifted and/or discounted finds. Link up on Mondays.
- Kiwi Womens Style ~ Wardrobe Wednesday: Sharing handmade and store bought clothes along with tips and tricks. Link up on Wednesdays.
- Lena B, Actually ~ Passion for Fashion: Whether you’re single in the city or a stay at home mom from the country… we all have a passion for fashion. Link up on Fridays.
- The Pleated Poppy ~ What I Wore Wednesday: Encouraging ladies everywhere to forgo sweats and yoga pants for fashionable looks. Link up on Wednesdays.
- Rachel the Hat ~ Passion for Fashion: Whether you’re single in the city or a stay at home mom from the country… we all have a passion for fashion. Link up on Fridays.
Please check them out for more fashion inspiration.