Hi! Welcome to my space on the web, I hope you’ll join me on
This picture was taken outside the hotel in Columbia, Missouri where I stayed while at an ebook retreat. The shoes are scuffy ol’ sneaks that I usually only wear when I’m traveling or working around the house. They’re not particularly attractive, but they serve their purpose. Really, you’d think with all the shoes I have that I’d have at least one comfy yet cute pair.
And just for a some fun, how about a little game of “If I Were…”?
- If I were a gemstone, I’d be a piece of Amber
- If I were a scent, I’d be a mix of pomegranate and orange
- If I were a pair of shoes, I’d be “Wild Safari” Leather Oxford Wedge by Poetic License Love love love their shoes!
- If I were the weather, I’d a be a cool Autumn day
- If I were a facial expression, I’d be Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson’s
- If I were a car, I’d be my Hummer big and obnoxious, baby
- If I were a time of day, I’d be sunset
- If I were a month, I’d be November The kids and I like to eat cranberry orange bread while I make Thanksgiving dinner…
- If I were a place, I’d be a coffee shop
- If I were a liquid, I’d be a big ol’ mug of coffee
- If I were a taste, I’d be something exotic
- If I were a sea animal, I’d a whale
- If I were a food, I’d be orange cranberry tea loaf
- If I were a color, I’d be a deep rich purple but not blue purple, red purple
- If I were a musical instrument, I’d be a saxophone
- If I were a flower, I’d be an Iris
- If I were a planet, I’d be Earth
- If I were an object, I’d be a coffee grinder
- If I were a fruit, I’d be a pomegranate
- If I were a sound, I’d be laughter
- If I were a day of the week, I’d be Sunday
I found this cute meme on Sinead in the Sun, if you have time, head on over and check her out.
Where did your shoes take you this week?
- take a picture of your shoes
- post them to your blog, flickr or tumblr
- if you post to Twitter or Instagram, use the hashtag #ShoeStyleSat
- leave a comment below letting me know you’re linking up
- visit other participants and leave some comment love
So, come on and show me your femme fatale flats, those sexy stilettos and pin~up peep toes, yes, even your racy runners.