Let’s talk about that sheer blouse. Thrifted for $3. Is that not the best price ever?! I picked it up because, well, the price and the color. It’s sort of a dusty rose brown color. Very seventies. Even with the bow, I think it’d look cute layered with a bunch of pearls and metallic necklaces.
I don’t wear jeans often but when I do, they’re almost always flare legs. I know they’re not everyone’s style but, for me, the bigger the flare the happier I am.
And wedges. Deep heavy sigh. I love a wedge. They’re comfortable. They give me height and they offer stability.
I’m linking up with:
- Kimba Likes ~ Wardrobe Wednesday: A chance to show your personal style. Link up on Wednesdays.
- Lena B., Actually ~ Passion for Fashion: Anything fashion goes. Link up on Fridays.
- Not Dead Yet Style ~ Visible Monday: Share what makes you feel alive. Link up on Mondays.
- The Pleated Poppy ~ What I Wore Wednesday: Encouraging ladies everywhere to forgo sweats and yoga pants for fashionable looks. Link up on Wednesdays.
- Rachel the Hat ~ Passion for Fashion: Anything fashion goes. Link up on Fridays.
Please check them out for more fashion inspiration.