Look at my beautiful slippers. I stared at them, hoping I could save them but I think it’s safe to say they can’t be helped… I hated to toss them because they were so beautiful ~ the embroidery, the bead work, etc. I wish I were crafty and could have thought of a way to repurpose them. Have you ever repurposed shoes? Or do you simply toss them when they are no longer functional?
Where did your shoes take you this week?
To participate in Shoe Style Saturday, all you have to do is:
- take a picture of your shoes
- post them to your blog, flickr or tumblr
- if you post to Twitter or Instagram, use the hashtag #ShoeStyleSat
- leave a comment below letting me know you’re linking up
- visit other participants and leave some comment love
So, come on and show me your femme fatale flats, those sexy stilettos and pin~up peep toes, yes, even your racy runners.