We all have them, a list of things we wish we could have or do if money, time or restraining orders weren’t an issue (I have a serious clothes crush on Nicole Richie, which is why she is number 5 on my list)…
5. I would totally love to go on a shopping spree with Nicole Richie. I love the way she dresses. I just think in the fashion department, she can do no wrong.
4. Pay off the bills of my family and friends. I’d like for all of us to go into 2011 with zero debt so that we know what it’s like to breathe from day~to~day without feeling like we’re gasping for air.
3. I’d like to buy a home for a family in need. The house would be mortgage free but I’d want to make sure they could afford the taxes, maintenance and other upkeep because once I hand them the keys….
2. Get a Mercedes Brabus for my husband, Tony. He asks for one every year and every year I check under the mattress for the money and I come up $2.15 short.
1. Go on a trip to Italy with my family and both of my sisters’ families so that we can show our children and husbands where we grew up. Over the years I’ve told my children different things about Italy but I would love for them to experience it.
So there you have it, my Fantasy Christmas List for 2010. If I get anything off my list, I’ll be sure to let you know.
What’s on your Fantasy Christmas Wish List?