Can I tell you how helpful these weekly posts have been? There are days when I stand in front of my closet, look at my clothes, and think I have absolutely nothing to wear. That’s when I have to jump on Pinterest and review outfits that I’ve worn that made me feel good. Having something to look back on helps me to refocus my energy from what could be a bad day to a fabulous day. I don’t know about you but if I’m not comfortable in my clothes, I’m miserable. But if I look good, I feel good, and the whole world becomes my personal runway.
So here are a few of my favorite outfits from the past few months…
I have to force myself not to wear this skirt every day. Every time I put it on, I turn into a 5~year~old girl and start twirling. Honestly, that skirt gives me life. It’s just so much fun. I think I need to pair it with these red cowboy boots. What do you think?
This outfit is just fun. Plain and simple. Seriously, how can you go wrong with Kermit and hipster glasses? And don’t get me started on those oh~so~cool denim and brown oxfords. I’d been searching for oxfords for~ever when I found those at TJ Maxx I got all kinds of excited. Now I just need a cute little floral dress to wear with them.
I adore this outfit for a variety of reasons:
- That cardi ~ it’s so cute and funky
- I like the cream against the citron and the brown
- Those boots are the most fabulous pair of footwear ever
But back to that cardi; that sweater is the reason I love Autumn. It’s just so comfy cozy.
Do you have a favorite outfit? Or an article of clothing that you absolutely adore?
I’m linking up with:
- Dear Abbyleigh ~ Dress for the Day: Clothes can affect your mood; dress for the day you want to have, not the day that’s having you
- Kiwi Womens Style ~ Wardrobe Wednesday: Sharing handmade and store bought clothes along with tips and tricks
- The Pleated Poppy ~ What I Wore Wednesday: Encouraging ladies everywhere to forgo sweats and yoga pants for fashionable looks
Please check them out for more fashion inspiration.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin