Happy Friday, y’all! Welcome to Friday Favorites. How was your week? Mine was super busy. This was the first week of classes so everyone was oh-so busy. Next week will be a bit of the same, but a little bit slower. I have a couple of library sessions scheduled, so I’m excited about that.
- Did you see this week’s Style Imitating Art post? It always amazes me that we can all look at the same thing and see something so different, yet incredibly similar. I know that sounds convoluted, but take a look at the post and you’ll see what I mean.
- Are you a baker? You need to check out this bread recipe by Chicken Librarian. I know I’ve talked about my bread obsession before, haven’t I? No? OK. I kid you not, whenever I go grocery shopping, I buy a loaf of bread from the bakery and eat it in the car as a reward for surviving the grocery shopping experience. Seriously.
- How cute is this coffee mug? I picked it up from JoAnn Fabric. It came in a little gift box with a clip board, notebook, 2 mini notebooks, and an apron. So retro chic! My daughter told me I don’t need anymore mugs. I told her I don’t need her special brand of negativity.
Leave a comment below and tell me something that made your favorites list for the week.
Enjoy your weekend,
Where I Co-host
- Ageless Style – Ten women, over the age of forty, prove that style is ageless. First Tuesday of the month.
- Fab Forties – Six bloggers, over the age of forty, show they’re still fabulously fashionable. First Monday of the month.
- Style Imitating Art – Style inspired by pieces of art. Every other week.
- Not Dead Yet Style – Visible Monday
- Elegance and Mommyhood – Thursday Moda
- A Pocketful of Polka Dots – Fabulous Friday