This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase anything using those links I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you.
Thank you for supporting my hobby.
Hi, it’s been a crazy stressful week. The Hubs is back in Pennsylvania taking care of his parents – his dad is dealing with the side effects of his cancer treatments and his mother was recently diagnosed with stomach cancer. It’s all so overwhelming. Keep them in your prayers.
I have a thing for monkeys, so when I saw this little guy in the window, I just had to take his picture. I really needed the smile.
- Did you know Designing Women is on Hulu? Y’all, I’ve been binge watching it since The Hubs left. I read somewhere that they’re planning to remake it. I hope they don’t. The topics are still just as relevant now as they were then and the dialogue is as snappy and quick witted as I remember.
- I’m so ready for cooler weather. This dark teal sweater is calling my name. I can so see it with a pair of leggings and ankle boots.
- Do you decorate for fall? I normally don’t, but I saw these pretty velvet pumpkins and I think it’s gonna happen. I need some comfort scented candles to go with…
- I recently discovered Tia Costello’s Instagram account – her tips and tutorials are the best. And, honestly, if you’re not even in it for the tutorials, just stop by and look at her photography, it makes me miss having kids.
- I’ve decided to bring back Wordless Wednesday, I’d love to have you join me. You can see my first picture here. It was fun looking at some of my old images and seeing how far I’ve come.
Now it’s your turn, tell me one of your favorites from the week.
Enjoy your weekend,
Where I Co-host
- Ageless Style – Ten women, over the age of forty, prove that style is ageless. First Tuesday of the month.
- Fab Forties – Six bloggers, over the age of forty, show they’re still fabulously fashionable. First Monday of the month.
- Style Imitating Art – Style inspired by pieces of art. Every other week.