Happy Wednesday! I hope y’all are having a fabulous week. This is my last week with all of my kids at home. big ugly cry Three of my kids will be moving into the dorms this weekend and in to next week. And my youngest starts her senior year of high school tomorrow. so not ready I remember thinking when they were little that they were never gonna grow up, now I’m thinking how did they grow up so fast? But grow they do, so if you have littles at home, treasure them. Hug them. If your daughter want to wear jeans and a tutu to the grocery store, let her… Mine wore angel wings. If your son thinks headbutting you is an appropriate display of affection, teach him to fist bump… Yeah, mine did that.
So before I start weeping at my desk, let’s get to the dress. I picked this up at one of the local thrift stores for $6.99. Tags still attached. Normally, I’d wear this with jeans because of the shorter length but I decided to be brave and pair it with my Sseko sandals and call it a day. The dress is a really cute coral color with an attached slip that’s a couple of shades lighter so that it gives an almost nude allusion. The back, which I wish I’d taken a picture of, has a really cute exposed zipper which I LOVE LOVE LOVE! Normally, I’m not a big fan of lace, it tends to be stiff and a bit itchy, but this is stretchy and soft. And when fall comes, I can so pair it with a scarf, leggings, and boots. Win!
So what’s going on in your world?
I’m linking up with:
- Kimba Likes ~ Wardrobe Wednesday: A chance to show your personal style. Link up on Wednesdays.
- Lena B., Actually ~ Passion for Fashion: Anything fashion goes. Link up on Fridays.
- Not Dead Yet Style ~ Visible Monday: Share what makes you feel alive. Link up on Mondays.
- The Pleated Poppy ~ What I Wore Wednesday: Encouraging ladies everywhere to forgo sweats and yoga pants for fashionable looks. Link up on Wednesdays.
- Rachel the Hat ~ Passion for Fashion: Anything fashion goes. Link up on Fridays.
Please check them out for more fashion inspiration.