- I know I’ve talked about this before but I really enjoy taking pictures, so I’ve decided to post a picture of the day on Sundays for the month of November. Just random pictures of things that catch my eye during the week, nothing big and fancy, just random fun stuff.
- How about that earthquake yesterday? Did you feel it? The hubs and I were talking on Facetime last night when it happened. He started looking around the room and he goes “The lamps are shaking…” At first he thought it was a train or something, earthquake never crossed his mind. But a quick check of Twitter confirmed Miss 14’s suspicions that it was an earthquake. Gotta love Twitter for getting news quickly.
- Do you have plans for Thanksgiving yet? We’re going to visit my parental units in Mississippi. I’m pretty excited because this will be the first time that we’ll be at my parents’ home for Thanksgiving in years. I’m hoping my dad will make some sweet potato pies. Even if he makes nothing else that’ll be enough for me.
- Will you be in the Southeast Missouri region in the near future? If you are, you really ought to stop by our church for a visit. It’s called The Rock International Ministries. We have locations in Jackson and Sikeston, Missouri.
- Do you have any new favorite shows on television this season? I’m totally digging “Person of Interest” starring James Caviezel, Michael Emerson, Taraji P. Henson and Kevin Chapman. It confirms my
paranoiabelief that we are, in fact, under constant surveillance by the government. I’m also loving “Brad Meltzer’s Decoded” (not a new show but one you definitely ought to be watching). I totally believe those folks have black helicopters following them at all times.