Monday Mingle is hosted by Eighty MPH Mom. If you’d like to participate, simply create a short vlog in which you answer the questions and then hit up the linky. Don’t forget to grab the badge and leave some comment love for your fellow participants. Afterall, isn’t that what mingling is all about?
This week’s questions were submitted by Dee from Say Anything:
1. What is the one thing you find most frustrating about getting older?
2. What is the one thing you like best about it?
3. What age did you look forward to most?
Next week’s questions are all about work:
1. Tell us some of your previous job titles. Which was your favorite job?
2. Who is the worst boss you ever had?
3. Who was your favorite boss?
PS Jennifer included a little reminder on her vlog for us to make sure that we check the linky periodically to see if there are any new minglers. If you see new participants, welcome them to the crew by leaving them some comment love. Thanks…