Monday Mingle is hosted by Eighty MPH Mom. If you’d like to participate, simply create a short vlog in which you answer the questions and then hit up the linky. Don’t forget to grab the badge and leave some comment love for your fellow participants. Afterall, isn’t that what mingling is all about?
This week’s questions were submitted by Mrs. Cox’s Slice o’ Heaven and they are:
1. If had the financial ability to donate $100,000 to a charity, which would it be and why?
2. Have you given money to a panhandler before?
3. Have you ever given your time at a soup kitchen, homeless shelter, etc. ?
Woo, I didn’t realize how much “boobage” there is in this vlog. Ummmm….my apologies. I guess I could redo this but I don’t feel like it. LOL Next week I will be in a robe, coat, blanket and whatever else is needed to keep the girls under control. Until then, have a fab week and see you at the next Monday Mingle….
Next week’s questions were submitted by Eighty MPH Mom and they are:
1. Currently, what are your top 3 favorite television shows?
2. What is one restaurant you wish you had in your area?
3. What do you feel is the toughest part of being a parent (even if you aren’t one!)?