Monday Mingle is hosted by Jenn at Eighty MPH Mom. If you’d like to participate, simply create a short vlog in which you answer the questions and then hit up the linky. Don’t forget to grab the badge and leave some comment love for your fellow participants. After all, isn’t that what mingling is all about?
This week’s questions are from Paula at Thrifty Momma’s Tips:
1. What is one food or drink you cannot live without?
2. Are you a foodie? Do you like to cook or are you a food blogger?
3. What is your one easy family friendly recipe, or amazing supersecret recipe that you are known for? Share it here if it isn’t a closely guarded family secret.
Chicken and Rice
3 cups Water
2 cups Instant Rice
2 TBS Oil
2 lbs chicken strips
1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
1 package Frozen Peas or Broccoli Florets
Red Pepper Flakes
1. Heat oil in skillet, add chicken strips, season with salt, pepper and red pepper flakes. Cook until done all the way through. Remove from skillet and cut into bite size pieces.
2. Put water, rice, soups and vegetables into a dutch oven and cook on medium until water is absorbed.
I have 4 teenagers and a husband living with me, so this is a lot of food. You may need to adjust the amounts accordingly.
Next week’s questions were submitted by me
1. Which decade do you think would have been most fun?
2. On what TV show would you like to have a guest starring role?
3. What’s the strangest/weirdest thing you’ve ever done?