Monday Mingle is hosted by Jenn at Eighty MPH Mom. If you’d like to participate, simply create a short vlog in which you answer the questions and then hit up the linky. Don’t forget to grab the badge and leave some comment love for your fellow participants. After all, isn’t that what mingling is all about?
This week’s questions were submitted by Robyn from Robyn’s Online World and they are:
1. What time do you set your alarm clock for on weekdays?
2. How long does it take your kids to get out of bed from the time you first wake them to when the feet actually touch the floor?
3. What is your best and worst thing about getting the kids up and ready for school?
Next week’s questions were submitted by Lynsey and they are:
1. Who has the best voice you have ever heard? Or sexiest?
2. Would you rather be smarter, more athletic, or better looking?
3. If you were a doctor, which specialty would you choose?