Monday Mingle is hosted by Eighty MPH Mom. If you’d like to participate, simply create a short vlog in which you answer the questions and then hit up the linky. Don’t forget to grab the badge and leave some comment love for your fellow participants. Afterall, isn’t that what mingling is all about?
Today’s questions are:
1. What is the weirdest thing you did as a child?
2. What are your top 3 guilty pleasures?
3. What song never fails to make you think of your significant other and smile (or a family member if you do not have a significant other)?
Found the song, it’s called “Love is All Around” by Wet Wet Wet
Next week’s questions are:
1. Describe (or show) your favorite picture of someone in your family. Why does this one mean so much to you?
2. If you could live in any home on a television series, which would it be?
3. Where were you on September 11, 2001?