Monday Mingle is hosted by Eighty MPH Mom. If you’d like to participate, simply create a short vlog in which you answer the questions and then hit up the linky. Don’t forget to grab the badge and leave some comment love for your fellow participants. Afterall, isn’t that what mingling is all about?
Today’s questions are:
1. Describe (or show) your favorite picture of someone in your family. Why does this one mean so much to you?
2. If you could live in any home on a television series, which would it be?
3. Where were you on September 11, 2001?
Next week’s questions are:
1. Name an activity you do with your significant other (or kids), just because it makes them happy
2. What is something you (or your spouse) used to do that you really miss now?
3. What qualities/features do you have from each of your parents?