Mr. 16 asked me to go with him to pick out a Valentine’s Day gift for his friend girl. I was thrilled and, of course, a little bit emotional. My baby boy is growing up… He chose a beautiful earring and pendant set. Seriously, doesn’t my son have good taste?
On Saturday morning, the hubs and I attended a marriage empowerment session at our church, The Rock International Ministries, that was taught by Eddie and Cathy Williams of TCT Television. They talked about building trust, establishing a reciprocal relationship and communicating effectively with each other by using the Bible as our handbook for marriage. They concluded the session by giving us a list of things we should do in our marriages to keep the flames flickering…
Complete list of “Do Yous” courtesy of Eddie and Cathy Williams:
- Do you catch your spouse’s glance across the room?
- Do you date?
- Do you call just to say “I love you”?
- Do you hold each other without the expectation of further “holding”?
- Do you pray for your spouse every day?
- Do you know your spouse’s goals?
You can find out more about the Williams’ ministry by clicking here.