This is quite possibly the juiciest chicken ever. And I do mean ever. You will thank me for this. You will want to shower me with money and love and all sorts of accolades for this recipe. But, really, all I ask is that you come back and let me know how your family liked it.
Please note that I’m a dump and stir kinda cook, so I very rarely have exact measurements. Anyway, Big Momma always said “Real genuine cookin’ comes from the heart and the heart just knows…”
10 Chicken Thighs (you can use breasts or strips)
1/2 jar Hellman’s Mayonnaise (yep, I used half a jar, you may not need that much)
2 rows Ritz Crackers, crushed fine (I love Ritz Crackers as a replacement for bread crumbs)
1 package shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 450°
- Spray glass dish with nonstick spray
- In a large bowl, mix the mayo and the cheese
- In another large bowl, add crushed crackers and dry seasonings, blend well
- Dip rinsed and dried chicken into the mayo and cheese mix, make sure it’s well coated, then dip into the cracker and seasoning mix
- Place in glass baking dish and bake for about 20 minutes or until juices run clear
- Let sit for 10~15 minutes before serving
If you try this recipe, please let me know if you like it. Thanks and happy eating!
Disclosure: I didn’t receive any compensation for this post. I just think Ritz Crackers are ~ hands down~ the best substitute for bread crumbs and Hellman’s was my mayo of choice for this recipe.