1. My baby is 15 today. My plan was to ignore her until the exact time of her birth, except no one can remember what time she was born. I remember 2 things from that day:
- Yelling “Get it out of me!” Obviously, no drugs were involved in the delivery of this child
- Turning to the hubs while he was doing that Lamaze breathing and hissing “What the *$%# are you counting for?”
2. We tried a pomelo today. Have you ever had one of those? It looks like a giant green grapefruit and has a similar citrusy taste. I sliced it length wise and tried to eat it that way. Not a good idea. It’s better to peel and eat it like an orange, otherwise, you’re doing a lot of work for a little satisfaction.
3. Today the kids confirmed what we’ve always suspected; our dog is really a cat.
4. Congratulations to Tricia at Lady Terror Rants for winning the My Memories Digital Scrapbooking Software Suite. I hope you enjoy it. I had a lot of fun going back through old photographs and remembering times gone by…