1. What are you superstitious about?
Nothing. We were taught not to believe in superstitions and things like that.
2. What’s the story behind one of your scars?
I have a small scar on my stomach from when I was a little girl and I climbed a fence to retrieve a ball my sisters and I were playing with. I didn’t know about the dog on the other side. I hope he like the ball.
3. What are three things you’d rather be doing right now?
~ Drinking coffee
~ Sitting on the beach
~ Eating seafood
All with my husband
5. What’s your favorite thing to do? Why?
I enjoy hanging out with my family. Don’t tell them I said this but they are funny as heck. My kids will literally have me laughing so hard that my stomach aches.
6. What do you do when you’re lonely?
Watch television, read books, play on the interwebs…
7. How do you measure the passing of time in life?
Honestly, by the passing of the school year. Each grade brings new challenges and new milestones, so at the beginning and end of each school year I like to reflect on how much has changed in the lives of my kids.
8. What would constitute “the perfectly lived day” for you?
Enjoying a relaxing day with my family on the beach. I’ve taken the girls to the beach but I would love for my husband and son to go with us. I’d also like for my sisters and their families to be with us. Mom and Dad would also be there.
9. If you knew you were going to die in a year, what would you do in your final days?
Do everything to make sure that the people I love know that I love them.
These questions are a part of a meme hosted by Saturday 9. If you’d like to participate, simply answer the questions on your blog and then hit the linky.