Ha! This is right up my alley. I am such a control freak ~ I can tell when something has been moved a fraction of an inch on my coffee table. Yes, I know, I’m just a tad bit *insert Psycho music here*… Sometimes it’s just easier to do things myself because I know how I want it done and, well, no one else can do it the way I can.
So here are six things that I really have to take care of myself:
1. Raise my children (nannies) ~ I carried them for 9 months, they are mine until they turn 21 or I put them out of my house (even then, well, you know, they’ll always be my babies).
2. Decorate my house ~ I waited a very long time to get my own house, no one has any say. In fact, I had the paint and accessories picked out before we even bought the house.
3. Wash my laundry ~ I am weird about people touching my skivvies, so, yeah, I’ll handle that myself.
4. Make meatloaf ~ Meatloaf is one of those things that you either have to make yourself or you have to know whoever’s making it really, really well. I mean, there are hands and nails and *eek* going in there.
5. Cut my hair ~ If I ruin it, that’s one thing; if someone else ruins it, that’s quite another.
6. Do my nails ~ I’ve had too many manicures that have left me bleeding. Yes, seriously.
So tell me something that you’d rather take care of yourself than have someone else mess up, do. If you want to play along with the meme, go here and leave a link to your blog. Don’t forget to grab the badge and check out the other topics. And be kind and spread some comment love.