Today’s Small Talk Six topic is to list “6 ways you’ve decided to change your life in 2010.” The question can be answered with 6 sentences, 6 pictures, 6 paragraphs, etc. If you’d like to join in, go here to find out the topics, don’t forget to grab a badge, then leave a link to your post.
Here’s my list:
1. Draw closer to God ~ this is one of the areas where I know that I need to make the biggest change. I haven’t lost my faith but I have lost that closeness that I once had with Him.
2. Schedule family time ~ We used to watch movies as a family and it used to be so much fun. Now that the kids are older and have “lives,” we don’t do that anymore. I miss it and I want to capture more moments before my teen and tweens are out of the house for good.
3. Exercise more ~ My weight has gotten out of control. I know it’s not about the number or the size but it is about health and comfort so I need to fix this before it becomes a health issue.
4. Listen more, speak softly and think before I act ~ I tend to react and then think about the consequences later. I’m getting too old for that now. LOL
5. Erase the face ~ According to my husband and random strangers, I need to become more aware of my facial expressions. Apparently, “the face” can be kind of off putting . Yikes!
6. Organize, organize, organize ~ When I was working full time, everything had a place, now that I’m home I can’t find anything. I have no idea what that’s all about but it’s driving me insane.