Today’s topic is to list six places we’d like to register for Christmas. Well, I decided to go a step further and list the items I’d like too (because I’m helpful like that).
1. Disney 3-Night Bahamian Cruise – My kids are old enough where they’d not only remember this but they’d have so much fun
2. Manolo Blahnik – Size 8.5, ’cause those SITC ladies aren’t the only ones who can rock a stiletto
3. Louis Vuitton Luggage – A sista needs some classy luggage to take on her trip
4. Novelty Cashmere Sweater – I love cashmere ~ so warm and cozy ~ and this one’s so funky cool
5. Starbucks Franchise – Every since they closed the one near my house, I have to drive about 15 or 20 minutes for an Espresso Truffle, so not cool
6. Brahmin Handbag – Louise Rose in the Pecan color because, well, it’s leatha and it’s soooo pretty
Thank you in advance for the gifts…
If you’d like to join in the fun, go here and leave a link to your post (don’t forget to grab the badge and check out the blogs of your fellow participants). You can find the list of topics right here.