It’s time for “Small Talk Six on Saturday.” Only I’m a day late and a dollar short. Again. Next week I will do this on Saturday. Promise. Sad thing is, I’m not doing anything on Saturday that keeps me from participating in this meme on the correct day. *sigh*
Anyway, today’s theme is: “6 Things I Think Would Be Yummy If They Were Covered in Chocolate.”
Ohhhh, the places I could go with this…..but I won’t because, well, this is a family blog. *wink*
I suspect that my choices here should be fun, quirky and totally out of the box. I’m not that creative. I’m almost certain that my friend Paula, the Nutella Queen, could probably come up with some really interesting combinations.
So here’s what I’ve come up with:
1. Sponge cake or any cake for that matter. Plain cake is such a waste.
2. Peppermint candy of any sort. Minty chocolatey goodness.
3. Potato chips. The combination of salty and sweet? Yum!
4. Apple slices and banana chips. Fruit should always be covered in chocolate.
5. Prosciutto. Again the combination of salty and sweet.
6. Shrimp puffs dipped in wasabi and chocolate. Spicy fried seafood with a chocolate edge.
Want to know what others had to say? Check out Trisha’s ideas (roasted chestnuts, anyone?), Mrs. Zee suggests vitamins (a spoonful of sugar, right?) and Ellie thinks Wheat Thins would be tasty (everyone seems to love salty and sweet, huh?)….