Today’s Small Talk Six topic is to list six things, good or bad, that I credit my mother-in-law for. Oh my word… Had you asked me this a few years back everything would have ended with “homicidal tendencies,” “insanity plea” or “beyond control.” I lived with her for six and a half years while attending college, dealing with cancer and a host of other life issues. I’ve almost blocked out most of the memories. Almost.
Looking back with one eye closed and the other one squinted, I can think of some good things for which I credit my mother-in-law for either giving to me or teaching me. They are:
1. My husband, Tony, without whom none of this would be possible
2. The nerdtasticness that is my son
3. Daughters who don’t take any crap
4. Smoke detectors are not the same thing as oven timers
5. Insanity does not necessarily flow from mother to son
If you’d like to participate in Small Talk Six, just go here to get the weekly topics. For today’s meme, go here and leave a comment with a link to your post. You can answer with pictures, words, videos, etc. Be creative. To make it even more fun, take a look at the blog of the person above you and leave some comment love…