This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase anything using those links, I’ll earn a small commission at no extra charge to you.
Thank you for helping a soon-to-be unemployed sista out.
I’m trying to create some sort of rhyme or reason or schedule to this blog. Things are kinda random right now and I really need to have some sort of schedule. Especially for the next few weeks while the rest of my life is in a state of flux. This is a new category that I’m calling “Sunday Funday” and, basically, it’s just a roundup of five things that I like, love, or enjoy. I hope you’ll enjoy it…
- Y’all know the girls and I love love love going to Small Cakes whenever the girls are in town. During their last visit, we discovered that they sell Pupcakes! You guys, Squeekerz likes very few things but he absolutely loves the Carrot Cake Pupcakes.
- I’ve talked about these earrings on my blog before, but they are hands down my favorite things ever. Even though my style is bohemian / eclectic, I wasn’t sure how leather earrings would fit in with my style but I wear a pair just about every day. I have the green suede, persimmon leather, cork leather, and sparkle suede. All of mine are size medium, but I’d like to try the large.
- Now that The Hubs and I are in the process of buying a new house, I’ve been looking at little odds and ends to purchase. I know for sure that I’ll be replacing our welcome mats; I’m sorta digging this one and this one which are based on Friends. Yep, I’m a fan of the show. Or how about this one from the show that makes me cry on a weekly basis?
- About a week ago, the girls and I were at JC Penney and as we were leaving the store, I saw this jumpsuit and was like YES!!!!! So, I quickly grabbed a couple off the rack and ran to try them on. The girls, being the enablers they are, told me I should get it. I did. I cannot wait to wear it. I’ve already found the perfect sandals to wear with it.
- I’m looking for a new book to read… I finished up An American Marriage a few weeks ago and am preparing my review. But I’m not sure what I should read next. I kinda want to go with something light and easy, you know, since it’s summer and all. Any suggestions?
What’re you loving this week? Please feel free to share in the comments below.
Wishing you a great week ahead,