One of my photography goals this year is to learn to shoot in Manual. To accomplish this goal, I’m participating in 2 photography challenges on flickr: Challenge Friday and 52 Week Project: 2014 Edition. These are my favorite pictures from the month of January.
Earrings ~ Red
Tweezers ~ Tools
Clouds ~ Edge
Cape Girardeau ~ Urban
Are you participating in any photography challenges this year? Do you have any favorite photos from this month? Post a link so I can check them out.
10. Hot apple cider
9. Autumn displays ~ Missouri and Pennsylvania have the most beautiful Fall weather, from the falling leaves to the deep blue skies, nothing is more indicative of the hand of God at work.
8. Heated seats ~ A warm bum. Need I say more?
7. Return to school ~ I enjoy the arrival of the students back on campus. After a quiet summer, the buzz of student activity is refreshing.
6. Boots and socks ~ Can you think of a better cool weather fashion statement for the feet?
5. My favorite TV shows ~ The Walking Dead has given my television viewing new, ahem, life.
4. Big ol’ bowls of soup ~ Have you checked out my Pinterest board? I plan to add every one of those chowders, soups, and stews to the rotation.
3. Comfy sweater ~ It may be because I’m a librarian or because I’m cold blooded, but there’s little better than wrapping up in a cozy sweater.
2. Saturated colors ~ I love the deep rich colors that become so prevalent as the weather grows cooler.
1. Coffee ~ I big puffy heart coffee just about any time but sitting on the front porch with the hubs chatting over a cup of coffee makes my life.
Are you Fall person? What do you love about Fall?
Follow my blog with Bloglovin