Happy New Year! I hope you all had a beautiful and peaceful intro to 2018. I know I did. After spending a week with our grandkids, The Hubs and I came home to ring in the New Year with our son and our two youngest daughters. I spent my time watching The Twilight Zone marathon on SyFy, while the rest of the family bounced around the house.
We decided to start a new tradition this year — lasagna and roasted asparagus with tomatoes for dinner. Prior to this year, we’ve always had seafood but I didn’t feel like waiting in line after a 12 hour road trip. And since we all love lasagna, it made sense. Did you start any new traditions this year or continue with any old ones? I’d sure love to read them!
And, while we’re sharing, let me get to those questions…
- I don’t do resolutions because I always end up quitting about a week or so into the new year and then I get all angsty and it just isn’t fun.
- I don’t do well with cold. That’s why we live in Georgia. If I could move some place warmer than this, I would.
- The Hubs and I bought an RV last year and have enjoyed visiting different places around Georgia, so I hope to continue that this year. We never really have a specific destination in mind, we just like to go. You can see some of my pictures on Instagram, if you like.
- A new hair color. I’m trying to grow my hair out now. Ideally, I’d get teal, purple, and pink streaks because fuuuuun!
- Hmmmmm, I don’t know. I’m open to ideas.
- The cold. And it’s the last of the extended vacation.
- My youngest daughter was born in January. The day after The Hubs started his job with P&G.
- Usually I take everything down the day after Christmas, but we were out of town, so everything is still up. I’ll take everything down tomorrow.
- No, not really. But I did kinda tell myself that I’d like to get it together this year. Does this mean that I lied about number 1? I mean, I weigh more now than I did when I was pregnant with my twins. There’s something wrong with that.
- I really need to get my bedroom together. We have that chair… You know, the chair that you put in your room for reading but you end up stowing clothes on it? Yeah, we have that chair.
- I love soup. Specifically, the Butternut Squash Soup from Panera Bread. Have you tried it? Please do, you’ll thank me later.
- Butternut Squash Soup from Panera Bread. That place can be expensive. But, if you don’t want to count that, then I’d have to say these earrings from Nickel & Suede. I have 5 pairs.
If you’d like to play, just answer the questions, and then link up with The Blended Blog. And make sure you visit the other participants and leave a comment.
Now it’s your turn, share your answers in the comments below,