Today A Year Ago is a new meme co~hosted by my girl, Lisa, at It Keeps Getting Better, From PDX with Love and Mommy Only Has Two Hands. If you want to participate, just do the following:
- Follow the hosts: It Keeps Getting Better, From PDX with Love and Mommy Only Has Two Hands
- Grab the button and post it on your blog
- Come back and add the link to your post
- Visit as many blogs as you can. And remember to leave some comment love. Comments are like food for us!
- And the most important thing:
So what was I doing today a year ago? Hmmm…. I was blasting Party in the USA on my radio. Whatev, you know you were doing the same. And when I wasn’t nodding my head like yeah, I was waiting for Flash Forward to come on the tube. The kids were preparing the start of a new school year, which means calling friends to compare class schedules and lamenting the fact that they only have 2 classes together. Moooooom, can you get my schedule changed? Ahhh, the sounds of August.
Now it’s your turn? What were you doing today a year ago?