General Growth Properties (GPP) Malls, TLC’s “What Not to Wear” and TwitterMoms are running a blogging contest in celebration of the upcoming Shop Smart Look Fab mall event that is taking place at over 140 GPP malls nationwide from 17 to 20 September. The blogging contest asks you to answer the question: “What are your 5 fashion must haves for fall?”
My top fives are:
1. Cute tunic in a neutral color – So versatile, it can be worn with a sweater or layered over a turtleneck on real crisp days. Can also be worn with jeans, skirts or leggings.
2. Sweater dress in a bold color – Short sleeved sweater dresses are wonderful, layer over a white shirt with jeans, leggings or tights and you have a stylish vested look. Or wear on its own with a scarf and flats.
3. Bootcut jeans – I love dark wash bootcut jeans because they can be dressed up or dressed down, worn loose or tucked into a pair of fabulous boots.
4. Cargo bag – I am a bag girl through and through. Ok, I love shoes too. But there is nothing better than a neutral bag to tie a look together. The one I carry is olive and can be worn with everything. Remember, bags do not have to match your clothes, they just have to go with your clothes.
5. Fabulous boots – I wear these boots with everything: skirts, pants, jeans, leggings, etc. They have a nice stable heel (I love a heel) and they add just enough funk to an outfit.
*Bonus – a well-fitting foundation piece. If the girls do not have adequate lift and support, the whole outfit fails. Remember, they should be centered between your shoulders and your elbows and everything should be pointing in the same direction.
What are your top 5 fall fashion must haves? Do you have a favorite fall outfit that you can’t wait to wear? If so, go here and join the contest for the chance to be one of fifty bloggers to win a $25 GPP gift card to use to purchase a fab fall find. The contest officially ends on 20 September 2009 with the winners announced on 24 September 2009.