Today’s assignment for the SITS Problogger 31 Day Challenge is to read twenty~seven tips and tricks from successful ten bloggers and then share the ones we find to be the most useful. Ok, I can handle that. I think. I mean, that is a lot of reading for one day but I can do this, right? Right.
And just so that I can prove that I’m learning something from this challenge, I’m going to do this list form so that y’all can get to the point quick and easy. And because it’s Saturday, I’m going to limit myself to 5 blogging tips:
5. Living Outside the Stacks: 6 Ways to Make Your Blog More Appealing to Companies ~ offers a few suggestions for making your blog more appealing to companies for those who wish to make money from their blogs (Hey, nothing in the rule books said I couldn’t mention my own blog)
4. Chris Brogan: Blogs as Loss Leaders ~ talks about how your blog may not provide an income but it may be a jumping point for other services that you can offer for cost, e.g. becoming a social media maven, creating custom blog designs, etc.
3. Dosh Dosh: Infographics Can Help You Spread Ideas and Attract Attention ~ pictures can sometimes be just as important to a post as the words because they convey an idea and can bring on an emotional connection to your post
2. Seth’s Blog: The Art of Seduction ~ know your audience, speak to them effectively and they will buy whatever it is that you are selling
1. Successful and Outstanding Blog(gers): The Only Way to Attract a Vibrant, High~Trust Community ~ like attracts like, so if you want a rich and expressive community you have to be a rich and expressive person
This post was written as part of the 31 Day Problogger Challenge that is being sponsored by SITS.