If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram, you know that I like to do a little something called “Fist Bump Friday”, where I encourage my friends to share something that made them happy during the week. Sometimes we get so bogged down with life and the crazy that comes with it that we forget to acknowledge the good things. So I thought it’d be fun if we all shared and celebrated together.
I don’t know what we were all laughing at but I guess it was pretty funny.
I love you guys. Peace, blessings, and God’s protection as you go out into the world.
This week I’m happy that my family humored me and allowed me to take a picture of us all together. This week marks the close of an old chapter in our lives and the beginning of a new one:
- Miss 20 soon to be 21 is moving back to campus, where she’ll begin her Senior year
- Miss 19 is moving on campus to begin her Freshmen year
- Mr. 19 is moving on campus to begin his Freshmen year
- Miss 17 began her Senior year of high school yesterday
- The Hubs is looking for an RV so we can see the U.S. from the comfort of our mobile living room
So please, share your good news in the comments below. Remember, it doesn’t have to be big or earth shattering. If it’s important to you, it’s important to me.