Monday Mingle is hosted by Eighty MPH Mom. If you’d like to participate, simply create a short vlog in which you answer the questions and then hit up the linky. Don’t forget to grab the badge and leave some comment love for your fellow participants. Afterall, isn’t that what mingling is all about?
This week’s questions were submitted by Java with Jacki:
1. How do you pamper yourself?
2. Do you prepare your own taxes or have someone else do them for you?
3. Do you sing in the shower? Car? If so, what do you sing? Favorite sing~a~long songs?
Next week’s questions were submitted by Mrs. Cox’s Slice O’ Heaven and they are:
1. If had the financial ability to donate $100,000 to a charity, which would it be and why?
2. Have you given money to a panhandler before?
3. Have you ever given your time at a soup kitchen, homeless shelter, etc. ?