Monday Mingle is hosted by Eighty MPH Mom. If you’d like to participate, simply create a short vlog in which you answer the questions and then hit up the linky. Don’t forget to grab the badge and leave some comment love for your fellow participants. Afterall, isn’t that what mingling is all about?
This week’s questions were submitted by Eighty MPH Mom and they are:
1. Currently, what are your top 3 favorite television shows?
2. What is one restaurant you wish you had in your area?
3. What do you feel is the toughest part of being a parent (even if you aren’t one!)?
Next week’s questions were submitted by Mandy from I’d Rather Be Crafting and they are:
1. What is the hardest *physical* thing you have ever done? (Giving birth, running a marathon, etc.)
2. What is one of the hardest things you have ever done emotionally? (Saying goodbye to a loved one, watching your babies grow up, etc.)
3. Name one thing from your bucket list – something you hope to achieve before you die.