Monday Mingle is hosted by Eighty MPH Mom. If you’d like to participate, simply create a short vlog in which you answer the questions and then hit up the linky. Don’t forget to grab the badge and leave some comment love for your fellow participants. Afterall, isn’t that what mingling is all about?
This week’s questions were submitted by Mandy from I’d Rather Be Crafting and they are:
1. What is the hardest *physical* thing you have ever done? (Giving birth, running a marathon, etc.)
2. What is one of the hardest things you have ever done emotionally? (Saying goodbye to a loved one, watching your babies grow up, etc.)
3. Name one thing from your bucket list – something you hope to achieve before you die.
Click here to read the memorial post that I wrote for my dad.
Next week’s questions are:
1. What product (under $100) do you wish you could review on your blog because you honestly just love it to death.
2. If you were to be reincarnated as an animal, what animal would it be and why?
3. What is your favorite feature about yourself? Worst?
PS Jennifer included a little reminder on her vlog for us to make sure that we check the linky periodically to see if there are any new minglers. If you see new participants, welcome them to the crew by leaving them some comment love. Thanks…