Monday Mingle is hosted by Eighty MPH Mom. If you’d like to participate, simply create a short vlog in which you answer the questions and then hit up the linky. Don’t forget to grab the badge and leave some comment love for your fellow participants. Afterall, isn’t that what mingling is all about?
This week’s questions consisted of answers and we had to supply the questions. They are:
1. Facebook ~ most definitely!
2. Probably when I was about three ~ cooking with my mom.
3. I would have to say the city/town of Petrolia, California.
Next week’s questions are:
1. How many computers in your house?
2. Are you connected on the go (via cell phone with data service, netbook, laptop, etc)?
3. What is the longest amount of time you can go without the Internet before missing it?