Monday Mingle is hosted by Eighty MPH Mom. If you’d like to participate, simply create a short vlog in which you answer the questions and then hit up the linky. Don’t forget to grab the badge and leave some comment love for your fellow participants. Afterall, isn’t that what mingling is all about?
Today’s questions are:
1. You are given your choice of corporate sponsor for your blog. Who is it and why?
2. Would you rather spend two weeks in the Caribbean or two weeks touring Europe?
3. Have you ever taken dance lessons? What types of dance do you like?
Short clip of the HP Vivienne Tam Butterfly Lovers Edition Netbook
Next week’s questions were submitted by Teresa at Nanahood and they are:
WISH MONDAY MINGLE A HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY, EITHER IN YOUR MINGLE OR PICTURE. BE CREATIVE!
1. If you could switch places for one day with anyone in the world, who would it be and why?
2. What do your children like best about visiting their grandparents?
3. What kind of grandmother do you think you’ll be (many years from now, of course) and do you look forward to it?