Mustard is quite possibly the most perfect color on earth. And I say that as a serious lover of purple. Seriously, is there a color that mustard doesn’t go with? You can pair it with reds, blues, browns, greens, grays… Neutrals and brights. It serves as a great base for prints and a pop for solids.
You absolutely positively cannot go wrong with mustard!
What’s your favorite mustard color combination?
I’m linking up with:
- ColorBlind ~ Thrifters Anonymous: Share your thrifted and/or discounted finds. Link up on Mondays.
- Kiwi Womens Style ~ Wardrobe Wednesday: Experimenting with fashion on a budget. Link up on Wednesdays.
- Lena B, Actually ~ Passion for Fashion: Whether you’re single in the city or a stay at home mom from the country… we all have a passion for fashion. Link up on Fridays.
- The Pleated Poppy ~ What I Wore Wednesday: Encouraging ladies everywhere to forgo sweats and yoga pants for fashionable looks. Link up on Wednesdays.
- Rachel the Hat ~ Passion for Fashion: Whether you’re single in the city or a stay at home mom from the country… we all have a passion for fashion. Link up on Fridays.
Please check them out for more fashion inspiration.