As the blogger and photographer behind Living Outside the Stacks, I independently select and write about stuff I love and things I think you’ll enjoy too. Living Outside the Stacks has affiliate and advertising partnerships so I get revenue from sharing this content and from your purchase. Thank you for your support.
THE AGELESS STYLE LINKUP
Hi, welcome to the Ageless Style Linkup. The linkup runs the first Tuesday of each month and features 10 women over the age of 40 styling an outfit based on one theme, and, because we’re all so different, each theme interpretation is different. Each month, one of the co-hosts invites a guest co-host to join us for the linkup. Our goal is to show you that style is ageless…
This month’s theme is the Heat is On. And, y’all, it’s sooooo hot outside. I tried waiting for the sun to go down to take my pictures, but I still needed to get my run in, so…
This dress has been in my closet for a couple of years because, honestly, I’m not sure if it’s a dress or a tunic. The tag listed it as a dress, but The Hubs said it looks like a shirt. I think it’s because he’s not used to seeing me in anything except jeans or pants. I rarely wear dresses or skirts anymore. Which I’m starting to rethink because, despite my face, this dress is really cool.
Once the weather gets cooler, I could easily pair this with a denim jacket and a pair of brogues. I like how I’m having this idea now but will probably forget as soon as I hit “publish”. Do you do that? Have brilliant styling ideas and then forget about them?
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts…
Click here to see the inspiration piece and to get all the details.
Now that I think about it, I have worn this as a tunic… You can see it here.
Now go play in your closet,
For more stylish inspiration, check out the following linkups:
Where I Co-host
- Ageless Style – Ten women, over the age of forty, prove that style is ageless. First Tuesday of the month.
- Fab Forties – Six bloggers, over the age of forty, show they’re still fabulously fashionable. First Monday of the month.
- Style Imitating Art – Style inspired by pieces of art. Every other week.
- Not Dead Yet Style – Visible Monday
- Not Dressed as a Lamb – I’ll Wear What I Like
- Elegance and Mommyhood – Thursday Moda
- A Pocketful of Polka Dots – Fabulous Friday
- Nancy’s Fashion Style – Fancy Friday