So this week has been full of win! Earlier this week, I found out that I won a gift card from Sylvia at 40+ Style. Yay! This made me all kinds of happy because I’ve been wanting to buy a pair of clogs for~evah. I’ve had my eye on these and soon they will be mine. Happy Dance And, yesterday morning, I found out that I won a year’s supply of shoe ties in the 12 Ways/12 Days/12 Women contest hosted by Sseko. Have you tried those sandals? They’re cute and money from the purchase of each pair of sandals goes to support a woman in Uganda to finish her college degree. You can see my Sseko sandals here.
Lest you think I’m being all Braggy McBraggerson, last night I dropped my phone into a sink of water. I could’ve cried. Actually, I think I did shed a few tears. Losing my phone is like losing a limb… A small, smart child… My life… A slight exaggeration but you know what I mean.
What’s the worst thing that’s ever happened to your cell?
I’m linking up with:
- Kimba Likes ~ Wardrobe Wednesday: A chance to show your personal style. Link up on Wednesdays.
- Lena B., Actually ~ Passion for Fashion: Anything fashion goes. Link up on Fridays.
- Not Dead Yet Style ~ Visible Monday:Share what makes you feel alive. Link up on Mondays.
- The Pleated Poppy ~ What I Wore Wednesday: Encouraging ladies everywhere to forgo sweats and yoga pants for fashionable looks. Link up on Wednesdays.
- Rachel the Hat ~ Passion for Fashion: Anything fashion goes. Link up on Fridays.
Please check them out for more fashion inspiration.