Have you ever had a day when absolutely nothing in your closet feels right? Like you go through ten or twelve outfits and nothing’s comfortable ~ too tight, too lose, too long, too short, etc. That was my day on Sunday. The Hubs took one look at the pile of clothes on the floor, sighed deeply, and walked out of the bedroom. If I could’ve separated myself from me, I would’ve done the exact same thing.
In the end, I grabbed this cute little horse print dress and called it a day. When The Hubs first picked it out for me, I could only imagine wearing it like this because of the length and the print. But I like it styled for summer too. While the shoes and cardi don’t exactly match, they kinda go with. I’m so in to “going with” instead of matching these days.
The shoes have been in my closet forever. I rarely wear them but every time I do, I think Gosh, I really need to wear these more often. They’re a funky shade of blue that isn’t too bright or too dark, almost a neutral, if you will.
I didn’t wear much jewelry. I’m still trying to figure out how to fill in that neckline. It needs something, I just don’t know what…
What about you, do you prefer to match or to go with?
I’m linking up with:
- Kimba Likes ~ Wardrobe Wednesday: A chance to show your personal style. Link up on Wednesdays.
- Lena B., Actually ~ Passion for Fashion: Anything fashion goes. Link up on Fridays.
- Not Dead Yet Style ~ Visible Monday:Share what makes you feel alive. Link up on Mondays.
- The Pleated Poppy ~ What I Wore Wednesday: Encouraging ladies everywhere to forgo sweats and yoga pants for fashionable looks. Link up on Wednesdays.
- Rachel the Hat ~ Passion for Fashion: Anything fashion goes. Link up on Fridays.
Please check them out for more fashion inspiration.