1. Republican politicians, can I tell ya something? You really need to work on your “Hate the sin, love the sinner” message ’cause right now you’re failing miserably at explaining anything that has to do with women and rape.
2. And while I’m on the political, women can handle heated debates, so stop saying that Obama’s and Romney’s sparkless debate was because they’re “courting women voters and women can’t handle conflict.” Ummm, have you ever had contact with a woman? In this century?
3. I hate that saggy pants thing that guys do. It’s so not cool. Especially when the guy is over the age of 20. By that time the guy should have long been able to afford to buy a belt. I actually saw a guy fall while crossing the street because his pants were so saggy. The reason I’m bringing this up is because a lot of cities are trying to pass ordinances to ban saggy pants. While I’m all for ending this horribly tacky trend, I think cops have bigger issues to worry about. Then again, aren’t there already decency laws on the books?
4. Have you seen Brad Pitt’s Chanel No. 5 commercial? What in the world is he talking about? At first I thought it was some sort of PSA. This guy takes himself way too seriously.
4. A New York City police officer was arrested for allegedly plotting to kidnap, rape, kill and eat women. What the what? Here’s the thing, ladies, if you’re driving alone at night and you see flashing lights in your rear mirror, throw on your hazard lights, slow down and do not pull your car over until you’re in a well lit area. You can also dial 911, give them your location and ask for backup. If the cop is legitimate, he will understand. Do not pull your car over on a remote road. Be safe, people are crazy.
What had you scratchin’ your head this week?