- The boy got his learner’s permit this week. That’s pretty scary. I’ve lived with this boy all of his life and I’ve seen him do some things that have made me shake my head… Now he’s about to be turned lose on the public. Behind the wheel of a vehicle.
- Have you ever looked in the mirror and thought When did I become a grown up? I mean seriously, when did life become about bills, jobs, kids and stuff? What happened to the fun that we thought we’d have as soon as we got out of our parents’ house? Oh, yeah, that’s what lead to the kids and the becoming adults thing…
- How about this weather? One day it’s like 50 something, then the next it’s almost 80. I’m so used to Pennsylvania weather that I don’t know what to do with this. Part of me wants to enjoy it but the other part of me is like, dude, what the heck?
- Do you keep snacks in your car? My kids are always teasing me because I keep trail mix and stuff in my glove box, but I’m telling you, it saves lives. Remember last year when that lady survived the woods on trail mix and snow and then this week they found that 9~year~old girl who lived on Gatorade and Pop~Tarts after her father died in a car accident? Stock your cars.
- Last night while driving home from my sister’s place I thought I saw a dead body on the side of the road so I made the hubs turn the car around… It was a bag of trash.
So how was your weekend?
Today’s post was written in response to the writing prompt for National Blog Posting Month. For more information, go here.