ABOUT 10 on the 10th
10 on the 10th is hosted by Leslie at Once Upon a Time and Happily Ever After. Leslie took over hosting duties for 2020 and, in true Leslie fashion, she decided to tweak things a bit…
Every other prompt will be 10 questions about a particular season or theme. Leslie will share the questions a week before the 10 on the 10th post goes live. The other prompts are asking you to make a list of things on the theme given.
In no particular order, here are some things I love about The Hubs:
- His faith is strong – I was raised in a household where we didn’t question anything. Especially not the Bible. If you could find it in the Bible, then it just was. The Hubs taught me that it’s OK to question the Bible… Not in a “I don’t believe this” kind of way, but in a way that makes me think: why did Jesus say that? What am I supposed to get from this verse? Questioning has solidified my beliefs and made me stand on more than “Because that’s what it says…”
- He tries to do what is right and fair – I’ve seen The Hubs write out list upon list upon list to determine what is the best thing to do about any given situation.
- He’s smart and challenges me mentally – I’ll admit it, sometimes I agree with him just because my brain hurts from all of the probing questions.
- He’s incredibly generous – I’ve always said The Hubs is one of those types that if you ask him for a dollar, he’ll give you two.
- He’s friendly – The Hubs is a true blue extrovert. I’ve seen him exchange numbers with people at gas stations. Who does that? I mean, I’m always warning him about stranger danger. LOL
- He makes me laugh – He’s not funny. He thinks he is. But he’s not. But his corniness makes me laugh.
- He’s handsome – I mean, seriously, look at that face!
- He’s a good dad and granddad – He does and says all of the typical stuff. Our kids are convinced that The Hubs is the originator of the “I don’t want a dog” meme because he loves Bleu like crazy.
- He encourages me to step out of my comfort zone – I cannot people very well but The Hubs
forcesencourages me to do so.
- He tries – I don’t think I’ve ever seen The Hubs quit anything. Even the hard stuff. That makes him so freaking awesome.
JOIN THE FUN