This week it’s all about the shoes. Specifically, the sandals. I absolutely adore these bejeweled babies. They make me feel feminine and funky at the same time. They can be dressed up with slacks and white top or dressed down with maxi skirt and tank.
This week I chose to pair them with a simple white eyelet skirt and turquoise button down blouse. Simple yet chic. With just a hint of funk.
Electric blue toes and big ol’ jewels.
Just perfect for the summer.
What are you wearing on your feet?
I’m linking up with:
- Kimba Likes ~ Wardrobe Wednesday: A chance to show your personal style. Link up on Wednesdays.
- Lena B., Actually ~ Passion for Fashion: Anything fashion goes. Link up on Fridays.
- Not Dead Yet Style ~ Visible Monday:Share what makes you feel alive. Link up on Mondays.
- The Pleated Poppy ~ What I Wore Wednesday: Encouraging ladies everywhere to forgo sweats and yoga pants for fashionable looks. Link up on Wednesdays.
- Rachel the Hat ~ Passion for Fashion: Anything fashion goes. Link up on Fridays.
Please check them out for more fashion inspiration.