Hmmmm, so it seems that this is not just a retrospective of my outfits, but a look at some serious hairstyles too. I honestly hadn’t realized how much my hair has changed over the last 12 months.
Anyway, here are some of my favorite outfits from the past year. I had to break things up into two parts because I couldn’t narrow things down to 12. LOL Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments.
Embroidered Black Top | Laurie Felt Boyfriend Jeans | Mia Clogs
Blue Tapestry Dress | Brown Flat Sandals
Teal Embroidered Blouse | Skinny Jeans | Brown Sandals
Pink Swiss Dot Baby Doll Top | Laurie Felt Silky Curve Flare Leg Jeans | Blue Sketchers Sandals
Floral Wrap Dress | Camel Sandals
Cream Sleeveless Top | Step Hem Jeans | Miz Mooz Sandals
Gold Lace Top | Boyfriend Jeans | Brown Sandals
Faux Fur Collar | Black Maxi Dress
Taupe Scarf | Laurie Felt Teal Top | Olive Tank | Indigo Bootcut Jeans | Brown Ankle Boots
Navy Puffer Vest | Black Polka Dot Sweater | Denim Shirt | Skinny Jeans | Black Boots
Laurie Felt Aztec Blouse | Tweed Cropped Pants | Burgundy Shoes
Black Cardigan | Gray Lace Hem Tunic | Black Skinny Pants | Black and Brown Clog Booties
Stay tuned for part 2…
Now go play in your closet,
For more stylish inspiration, check out the following linkups:
Where I Co-host
- Ageless Style – Ten women, over the age of forty, prove that style is ageless. First Tuesday of the month.
- Fab Forties – Six bloggers, over the age of forty, show they’re still fabulously fashionable. First Monday of the month.
- Style Imitating Art – Style inspired by pieces of art. Every other week.
- Not Dead Yet Style – Visible Monday
- Not Dressed as a Lamb – I’ll Wear What I Like
- Elegance and Mommyhood – Thursday Moda
- A Pocketful of Polka Dots – Fabulous Friday