Hi! Hope you’re having a fabulous week so far. We’re in the final stretch of the semester so there’s like this palpable tension/energy/Spring buzz in the air. I think I like this point in the semester almost as much as the beginning of the semester. We’re about to go into casual mode on campus, so I suspect I’ll be wearing a lot of jeans, leggings, and jeggings. Yay!
For today’s look, I decided to pair my black the slacks with a floral top that I’ve had forever. I like it because it hides all the bits and pieces that I don’t want anyone to see and it’s comfortable. I’m wearing my favorite sandals, Ssekos. I’ve worn these before here. I love that you can change the look by simply changing the color of the straps or the way they’re tied.
I’m linking up with the following ladies:
- Not Dead Yet Style ~ Visible Monday
- Classy Yet Trendy ~ Trendy Wednesday
- Pastries, Pumps and Pi ~ Who’s Wearing What Wednesdays
- The Pleated Poppy ~ What I Wore Wednesday
- A Pocketful of Polka Dots ~ Fabulous Friday
Be sure to check them out for more fashion inspiration,